Hi, my name is Beau Crabill – and in just a few minutes, I will be showing how YOU can sell brand name products on Amazon…
But first, let me tell you a story about how this all started with a pair of socks… (don’t worry, it relates a LOT to what you’ll be learning).
So, in the 8th grade Nike came out with some new socks called “Nike Elite Socks”.
People loved these socks and wanted as many as possible, but there was one problem – there were only 4 colors available…
It seemed like a great idea to me, so I went ahead and bought 6 pairs of Nike Elite socks and some dye (with money I saved up picking up dog poop from my neighbors yard!)
All kids at school went crazy over these! And I made $1,200 before the principal told me I had to stop selling on school grounds.
So, you’re probably wondering “Beau, this is great, but what does this have to do with selling with Amazon FBA?”
Well, the answer is simple. EVERYTHING.
The story I told you just now illustrates 3 IMPORTANT PRINCIPLES OF A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ON AMAZON FBA:
- Buy Low…
- Sell High…
- AND Sell What People Are Already Buying From A Trusted Source!
This sounds simple…
But you wouldn’t believe how many Amazon sellers aren’t following these principles and still wondering why they aren’t seeing success.
Now, the business model I’m about to show you is very, very simple. And it’s very scalable.
But, let me be clear about what this business model is NOT.
It is NOT dropshipping products from Alibaba.
It is NOT about buying products, private-labelling them, and wasting money on PPC ads building your ‘brand’.
It is NOT dumpster-diving looking for the cheapest products and spending hours creating listings and descriptions.
The model I’m about to you show you is an old and proven system – but for some reason, people have forgotten about it.
What am I talking about?
I am talking about RETAIL. More specifically, online retail.
When you think about it, Amazon is basically a large ONLINE SHOPPING MALL.
And when you sell on Amazon, you can choose what type of business you want to have.
You can open up your own shop, build and sell your own products, promote your own brand – like a Mom-and-Pop shop.
You can open up a store and sell other PROVEN and TRUSTED brand-name products – like large retail stores (Walmart, Macy’s, Target, etc.)
Now, you’ve probably heard the statistics about how 95% of businesses fail…
How many of the 95% do you think were Mom-and-Pop shops and how many of those were retail stores?
So with that in mind, which type of business would you want?
I don’t know about you, but for me I would choose the RETAIL STORE every single time.
But you might be thinking, “Beau, that sounds great – but not everyone has the money to start a retail store like Walmart.”
Well, you’re right. And you’re wrong.
You see, Walmart has to pay for a LOT of expenses and infrastructure to make their business profitable.
Employees, warehouse, customer service, delivery… and not to mention the actual cost of the products…
BUT, that’s the beauty of starting an Amazon FBA business online.
There’s NO warehouse, NO employees, NO customer service costs…
All of this is taken care of by Amazon FBA!
And if you want to know which products are the BEST to sell…
I go over all of that and more on the video below. Check it out!
I’ve spent the past decade of my life learning about ecommerce and building my business into what it is today. And now I want to show you how you can do it too.
The last important step to make this entire business model work is to sell brand name products legally.
This business model will NOT work if you are buying brand name products from outlet stores (that’s how I got my first Amazon seller account banned…)
What you’ll need to do is buy from Authorized Suppliers.
These are suppliers who have been given permission to sell brand name products to retailers.
If you want to sell brand name products on Amazon, you’ll need to contact authorized suppliers.
And I’m going to be going over all of this in the course, Online Retail Mastery.
To check out what’s inside the course, read below.
What’s In The Course?
You’re going to get 10 modules of actionable info-packed content… (+ 2 bonus modules!)
- Overview of Selling on Amazon
- Setting up Legal Business
- Setting up Your Amazon Seller account
- Navigating thru Seller Central – Getting Used to your seller account
- FBA VS FBM – How should you fulfill your products
How to get sales
- The Buy Box – How to Position yourself to get all the sales
- How the Buy Box Rotates – how to know who your real competitors are
- How to send products to Amazon FBA warehous
- How to “list” your units in Amazon’s Catalo
- How to Monitor the Buy Box and Manage pricing to sell at the highest price
- How to utilize sales rank – to understand how many sales your products will get
- How to understand price history for your products
- How to understand sales rank history – to understand how long your products will sell for
- Understand all fees involved
- Sourcing Overview
- What is an Authorized Supplier?
- Where to find the products from the suppliers?
- All The Different Types Of Suppliers
- How Many Suppliers Do You Need?
- Strategy #1 – Strategy that is looking at you right in the eyes
- Strategy #2 – Old methods still work
- Strategy #3 – The most secretive process of finding suppliers
- Strategy #4 – Old methods still work #2
- Strategy #5 – A very overlooked strategy
Vetting Out Suppliers
- How to Know when you got a good one?
- What to ask the suppliers
- Common red flags to be looking for
- Secret ways to ALWAYS get suppliers to respond to yo
- How to make sure they are legit
Working with Suppliers
- Which products will work for you
- How to open accounts with suppliers
- How to get their products
- How to make an educated buying decision
- Logistics, how to get your supplier to ship directly to amazon
Building relationships with suppliers
- Overview of building a relationship
- Why they will take anyone’s business
- How to build a relationship with suppliers
- Benefits of building a relationship
- All the new opportunities created
- Ungating Overview
- How to Get Ungated in Any Main Category
- How to Get Ungated in Any Sub-Category
- How to Get Ungated in Any brand
- How to Apply invoices correctly
- Bringing it all together
- All You Need To Do In Your Business
- Keep It Simple
- Tracking Course Updates
And don’t forget, you’re also getting these two bonus modules…
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment
- Selling in international Market
- Selling excess inventory
- Making quick flips by wholesaling inventor
- Managing Inventory
Extra MISC Details
- Inventory Limits
- Storage Fees, Monthly & Long Term Storage
- Generating business reports
- Removal Orders
Read more: http://archive.is/yd1RB