Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version
Let’s face it: to Profit from Blogs, still saving your time, focus and sanity, you should use some automation. And there are a lot of blogging programs out there, divided to 2 categories: powerful auto-blogging, designed for splogs (spam blogs), OR programs for real blogs, not so powerful for the automation.
Usually the first programs let you republish things, but you can’t send TrackBack there, upload images, use categories, easily add natural personal messages etc. These blogs usually shout: we’re automated! (Do you think search engines love it?)
The second are just the opposite: they let you comfortably edit text, use real blogging, but to maintain tens, hundreds of blogs is too hard with these programs, if not impossible.
Introduced here, is the unique combination of both of these worlds:
BlogAutoPublisher: lets you maintain real, quality Profit Blogs with easiness and power
of creating splogs with other programs!
But don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself!
With this unique program you will:
- publish immediately or save posts to be published on schedule;
- republish any number of RSS feeds;
- choose whichhub service to ping after the posts, bringing traffic to your blog;
- each blog can be published to with its own schedule – using the best schedule for that niche and your content;
- cloak affiliate links – straightly from BlogAutoPublisher!! Create links from YOUR domain: http://j.com/recommends/BloggingSoftware/YouBetterGoThereRightNow/
- specify which signature with tags & context ads (or random) to apply to a post;
- context ads can be by Google AdSense, Chitika, ContextCash etc., auto-fed with precisely relevant keywords (for tired of irrelevant ‘context’ ads on their sites);
- upload images/files: making thumbnails and choosing layout;
- specify which particular Technorati Tags should always be added (for your best relevant keywords for the niche);
- add more diversified tags to your posts: choose from tags for Technorati Tags, Del.icio.us Tags, Wikipedia Tags, Google Search Results Tags, Flickr Tags etc.
- import texts/HTML files/posts from other blogs to blog posts,
define what to add to every imported post title/which categories to assign;
- import files to Multiple blogs: from local computer/Web. This way you can easily use public domain resources and PLR articles for your blogs content!
- choose if you want all the imported articles to be put in every blog or
randomly distributed between the blogs;
- after you’ve imported texts, type in some personal posts and then shuffle posts to mix them: make your blog a natural, quality, personal, opinionated blog – exactly what your readers would highly appreciate;
- to populate your websites, set up which keywords in your posts to auto-link to which websites pages. You can promote affiliate programs this way, too!
- save posts as drafts;
- preview the posts;
- add Google AdSense or any other context ads on these pages. Virtual Real Estate Empires are now so much easier to create!
- private: it runs on your own computer, not on a service server, so *only you* know which blogs you post to and what you post, and you don’t need to pay for every limited number of posts or any membership fees;
- take presaved posts from your computer, *and* republish from the Internet (or interleaved);
Get immediately download Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version
- republish articles from the Internet, one by one, or whole RSS feeds, publishing updates every time the feeds are updated;
- make a perfect Google AdWords landing page, especially when you add there your opinion, review or something else to make it more personalized.
- put any affiliate links in your posts – automatically, they even can be rotated;
- with Instant Sitemap create sitemaps in minutes, or parse web sites finding all the article pages there, to republish;
- publish to Blogger, TypePad, Movable Type, WordPress etc. from one simple interface;
- the posting time will be randomized to look more natural;
- no footprints: there is nothing in your posts you can’t customize;
- easily change schedule set for a blog, every time you wish;
- send TrackBack – for Blogger blogs as well!
- secure: your username and password to every blog are kept encoded; so you can share your blog settings for BlogAutoPublisher with someone you hire to post to your blog with BlogAutoPublisher; and they will not have an access to your blog account, only be able to post to this blog through BlogAutoPublisher;
- all the time it works from your computer, you can actually work on that computer and not be disturbed;
- you can post to many different blogs from one simple interface;
- it’s very easy to install and simple to use;
- newbies-friendly: no need for any cron jobs, databases, PHP special versions (most of our competitors do require them);
- and much more…
…Still not convinced? 😉
You don’t believe headlines, salescopies easily, don’t you?
If so, want to know how to make your prospects to believe you easier?
Now, with blogs, it just got some help.
Imagine: people come to your site, and they even want to buy what you’ve got to sell there… but they don’t know you. With any proofs of earnings, they still don’t know if it’s true, if you’re really an expert, if you’re aware of the recent trends etc.
But then they see a link to your blog… and by curiosity or just by sense of relief they needn’t pay/decide there, they go to your blog. And… they’re caught.
Why? Because now they can see for themselves that you really are an expert, that you know what you’re talking about, that you speak their language, that you have their best interest in mind.
Compare it to a site that doesn’t have a blog, just a salescopy. Suddenly you see, the chances to sell there are much less, right?
It’s just like you
someone you know and trust
(someone you feel you know and trust)
vs. buying from
an unknown company’s website…
somewhere on the Internet
…And THIS is the true power of blogs for your business!
I mean, people say different things about blogs:
- they help you communicate with your market;
- you can instantly know what people want;
- blogs bring you search engines spiders – fast;
- blogs help you build anticipation toward your product launch (remember John Reese and his One Million Dollar Day?)
- you can run contests as Jeff Walker just these days so brilliantly did for his course, getting tons of social proof;
- you don’t have to hire an expensive web designer for your web presense;
- you can quickly and easily update a website (your blog) at any time and from virtually any place on the globe;
- you can quickly create multiple pages on your website without any spamming techniques;
- you can build and maintain a website (your blog) not knowing HTML at all!
- your site will be easily categorized (good both for your visitors and the search engines);
- it’s an easy way for an offline business to build their online presense quickly, cheaply and effectively;
- etc. etc. etc.
You see, if it’s 8:00 PM now, you can start updating your new website by 8:15 PM, even if you don’t know anything about HTML.
And even if you don’t know anything about SEO, you can be attracting search engines to your website (your blog) on a constant basis, updating your blog easily and quickly.
But apparently, the real, tremendous power of blogs is in letting your prospect ‘touch’ you, see that you ‘walk your talk’, that you understand the subject and that they want more of you.
Can you agree?
It reminds of what Paul Myers said about salescopy: “If it’s 5 pages of irrelevant stuff, it seems long. If it’s thirty pages of solutions to problems that are important to you, it goes by like a great short story. When you’re finished, you want more.
That’s why you order. That’s the difference.”
But, up until now, blogs have been having a dark side:
They’ve been taking too much of your time and commitment. You should’ve been committed to posting often enough and regularly enough.
Which’s been hard even for passionate bloggers.
Does this situation sound familiar? You have to write something, and suddenly you not only don’t know what, but also you don’t want to do it.
The more it happens, the more you start hating yourself for not doing what’s right, for keeping being late on the task.
Relax, it’s not your fault. It’s just the way the things are being done.
Someone said, you start seeing obstacles when you’re taking your eyes off your goal.
And indeed, when we’re in the flow, when we’re researching things and going for that great idea, and see some websites, then we easily see tons of things we could blog about.
But in such moments we don’t really want to spread our focus on too much things (it happens anyway, we all suffer from going in too much directions, trying to do too much things all together).
And when the time comes and we realize that it’s been too long since the last post into that blog, and that we should put something there, then all we see is this obstacle on our way. As Andy Wibbels says, “suddenly dishes seem to be much more entertaining.”
So what you need would be a software tool that would allow you to make posts easily at the time you can make them, from your bookmarks made at that “research time”, and then take care of all these posts when you’re not up to the blogging, freeing you to other tasks.
It becomes even more relevant when we’re speaking of niches:
You wouldn’t want at the same time blog about tens (hundreds?) of subjects for different niches you’re working with. You’d prefer to work with one niche, set everything up for it and then let it run smoothly by itself, while you’re taking care of completely different niches.
What more, for some niches you’d prefer to hire a passionate blogger. But think and compare, how much would it cost to hire someone to create a bunch of posts for you at once, or hire a blogger that would be constantly updating your blog.
But in your absense that software should spread the posts you gave it and make the blog still look alive, not spammy, but useful and personal, not just a bunch of republished articles.
And that’s what we prepared for you.
It’s called BlogAutoPublisher.
True, some blogging services allow you to save drafts to be published when you tell it, in the future (still not allowing your schedule to be easily changed).
But some of them have problems with pinging, others cannot put blogs at your own domain, others are hard to install, and yet others don’t have the convenient “Blog This” button which allows you to blog easily while you browse. Why should you depend on it when choosing the blog service?
Get immediately download Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version
Now let’s talk about something completely different…
Breakthrough Way to Make Affiliate Money
When you sign up for an affiliate program, it usually gives you some links, where you should send the traffic: either a salescopy or some articles. That’s it.
When you motivate people to click on your affiliate link, usually they already know that they’ll find a salescopy there, and you have to presell them on the affiliate product to make them click the link at all.
But isn’t it obvious that it’s easier to make people do what they want, instead of making them do what you want?
And what do people usually want on the Internet? Information.
Now, close your eyes for a moment and imagine what it would be like to send your prospects to any blog posts that the affiliate program owner made and when the prospects see the value in the blog and buy something there, you would get your affiliate check… Do you see how it would widen your horizons?
…And it IS possible!
There is such a thing as deep linking:
when you can say where the visitor should be redirected.
Here's What You'll Get in Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version
How can we deliver you the course?
- View and complete the download here: "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version"
- In some cases, the link is broken for any reason or the product pre-order, our Support Team will contact and update status "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" within a few hours business days.
Access and Download Tips:
– Enjoy "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" in your account page.
– Download only one folder or file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing. Always keep the device from turning off the screen and sleeping while the download the files "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" this will result in loss of network connectivity.
– Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. You may wish to try your downloads during that window, if you are experiencing any issues.
- After completing the download "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" please use a file decompression program with the RAR extension.
– Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets. If you do not have a computer, you should reconsider the streaming format (mp4) instead of downloads. .TS .AVI .FLV videos format are not streaming, so we will replace with another cloud for you. The links you get will never expire.
- If there is any problems about "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" Please don't hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] or contact us here. we'll be happy to help!
Your patience is appreciated. Thanks :)
One Time Payment of "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version" only $62
You will earn 10% Reward Points with "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version". Download available within 1-2 hours, after you’ve imported texts, type in some personal posts and then shuffle posts to mix them: make your blog a natural, quality, personal, opinionated blog – exactly what your readers would highly appreciate;
YES! I’m ready for my "Blog Auto Publisher – SEO Version"