David Crow - Combining Herbs & Essential Oils
Receive expert insights into the science behind combining herbs and essential oils — when to combine and when not to — to treat common health conditions.
Equip your home pharmacy with essential-oil-and-herb pairings... including protocols to help heal the respiratory, digestive, and nervous systems.
Safely integrate commonly available herbs and oils... in easy applications backed by centuries of empirical evidence and modern scientific research.
Are you feeling stressed or tense as a result of biochemical imbalances or life’s challenges (or both)?
Maybe you’re experiencing a low level of anxiety throughout the day, making it difficult to sleep at night…
Sipping lavender tea and inhaling diffused lavender oil can be a calming dual-remedy — and this is only one of the many herb-oil combinations for treating nervous system imbalances.
You can also pack a lot of healing power into specific herb-oil combinations to address common (as well as chronic) health conditions…
There are also plenty of pairings of essential oils and herbs that can help you detoxify.
These remedies are readily accessible, easy to combine, and are beneficial additions to your home pharmacy.
Yet, you may be wondering…
Should you apply a particular remedy to the skin, drink a tea, use an essential oil in a diffuser, take a tincture of an herb, or use steam inhalation of an oil?
What are the correct dosages of the herbs, the proper dilutions of the oils, how long should we use them, and are there contraindications or potential herb/drug interactions?
To guide you, we’ve invited plant medicine pioneer David Crow to share a concise, yet comprehensive “Home Formulary” — his first-ever training on integrating medicinal plants and aromatherapy.
In this in-depth 8-part training, David will address these questions in clear language — and share the science, protocols, and do’s and don’ts of integrating herbs and essential oils to:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Address nervousness and irritability
- Improve sleep
- Detoxify from addictive substances such as tobacco and alcohol
- Heal hydrochloric acid imbalances and esophageal reflux
- Improve digestion and elimination
- Treat respiratory conditions
- Restore exhausted adrenal functions
- Increase vitality and immunity
- Improve endurance and ability to cope with stress
- Counteract depression due to low vitality
- Protect and benefit the joints
- Address chronic and other types of pain
- Address parasitic infections
- And much more.
The key to increasing the therapeutic power of both herbs and oils is learning which to pair — and how to apply them safely and effectively.
During this comprehensive training in combining herbs and essential oils, you’ll discover:
- How to combine different species of herbs and oils that are of a similar nature
- How to administer complementary remedies through more than one route to enhance healing
- The antimicrobial powers of essential oils... as well as their risks and limitations
- Aromatic teas as a safe treatment strategy for numerous digestive problems
- How to use the same species of plants in different forms, such as lavender tea and lavender oil
- External applications of essential oils to support digestion
- How to intuitively combine herbs and oils in whichever form is easiest and most available
- How to apply simple formulas to strengthen and energize the nervous system; reduce stress, tension, and anxiety; treat chronic adrenal overstimulation; and many other formulas
- How to use herbal preparations as a base for diluting essential oils
- The best botanical remedies for expectorant and decongestant purposes
- How to combine bitter herbs with aromatic teas and essential oils
- And many, many other proven practices, principles, and protocols for combining these two plant medicine modalities
What You’ll Discover in These 8 Modules
In this innovative 8-part series, you’ll discover the fundamental skills and competencies needed to safely and effectively combine herbs and essential oils to enhance healing.
You’ll complete this training with a holistic understanding of protocols, practices, and underlying principles of both herbal medicine and aromatherapy — and learn how to apply them in tandem to increase their therapeutic benefits.
Get David Crow - Combining Herbs & Essential Oils download right now!
Read more: https://archive.fo/Vp3sN