In this session, you're going to dig even deeper into understanding your prospect or customer. While the previous session focuses more on uncovering your prospect's fears and pain points, this session shows you how to find out what they DO want.
- How to uncover your customer's 'Ultimate Scenario' - The grand fantasy that they have and the specific outcome they desire (and how to use this to 'pull' your prospect to an immediate buying decision)
- The "Emotional Value" Of Words - What it is and how to use your words deliberately to trigger certain emotions
- How to "directionalize" the mind of your customer so you lead the direction
- A common mistake many 'rookie' (and veteran) salespeople make (usually out of good intention)
- Why being positive and inspiring during your sales presentation is not as motivating as you may think