Insanity Max 30
Insanity Max 30 challenges every ounce of fat on your body. You’ll push through mental barriers and improve both physically and mentally in 60 days with Shaun T. The 30-minute workouts focus on cardio, Tabata, and strength training to get you MAX results in just 2 months. We’ll review the workouts and share Insanity Max 30 results below.
INSANITY MAX 30 IS PERFECT FOR SOMEONE:
- who has experience working out
- wanting to push themselves to their max
- looking for max results in 30 minutes
- who doesn’t want or have workout equipment
- looking for no choreography (anyone can do the moves!)
- enjoys a flexible meal plan
- looking to get shredded vs build muscle mass
INSANITY MAX 30 RESULTS
INSANITY MAX 30 BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS WILL SHOCK ANYONE!
This type of functional fitness gets you leaner and stronger each day.
Why? You’ll be maxing out everything you have to give to improve your strength, agility, and endurance!
Below you’ll see both men and women’s Insanity Max 30 Results!
LAUREN PLENGER LOST 15.5 LBS. IN 60 DAYS.
Lauren loved that Insanity Max was only 30 minutes. She works full-time and is a mom so 30 minutes fit well with her schedule!
INSANITY MAX 30 WORKOUTS
MONTH 1 WORKOUTS:
- Cardio Challenge – This is considered your fittest and focuses on cardio endurance. It’s a lot of lower body moves to get the heart rate up.
- Sweat Intervals – This one felt like I was also toning muscle, but there are only 3 breaks in the whole thing.
- Tabata Power – You’ll be using your body to strength train. Get ready for plyo exercises, pushups, and some killer tricep and ab moves.
- Tabata strength – While you’re working your whole body – you feel your chest, triceps, shoulders, and quads kick in!
- Friday Fight: Round 1 – Thankfully tomorrow is a recovery workout. This has plyo moves, push-ups, squats, and burpees!
- Pulse – You’ll be recovering with stretching, planks, and squats.
MONTH 2 WORKOUTS:
- Cardio – You do 3 moves for 30 seconds each with a break after. Power moves will kill you!
- Sweat – You’ll do exercises for 45 seconds with a 15-second rest. The resistance training is tough on it too.
- Power – Hardest workout ever.
- Strength – It’s 4 rounds of doing a moves 45 seconds with a 15-second break. Expect lower body moves, push-ups, and core moves.
- Friday Fight: Round 2 – Again – it’s better to let you be surprised, but there are only 2 water breaks.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH INSANITY MAX 30?
- The 12 Workouts Listed Above
- Max Nutrition guide – It uses the portion control containers.
- Insanity Max 30 Calendar
- Max Out Guide
- No Time to Cook Ideas
- Online Support from your coaches (hopefully us!)
- A Max out T-shirt for sending in your Insanity Max 30 Results
- 30 day money-back guarantee
Get Insanity Max 30 download right now!