Be proactive about your brain health to mitigate hormonal shifts, sleep better, improve your memory, and help lower the risk of dementia.
Discover herbs and other natural remedies to keep your brain clear, sharp, and resilient — and minimize the effects of stress and aging.
Are you having trouble sleeping? Is your memory not what it used to be? Are you feeling tired-yet-wired or stressed out?
Maybe you’re struggling with moodiness or depression brought on by menopause or a life challenge.
Or, perhaps, you have a history of dementia in your family or you’re caring for a loved one struggling with memory loss.
All these concerns can be addressed by improving brain health. If you’re like most, however, the wellbeing of this very busy organ isn’t what you’d naturally consider in these instances — but, perhaps, it should be...
Neurological research touts the brain as the most important organ in the human body. It controls and coordinates our reactions and actions, allows us to think and feel, and enables us to have feelings and memories — all the things that make us human.
By being proactive about your brain’s health, you can mitigate the effects of hormonal shifts, slow down the natural progression of memory decline, and help strike a nourishing balance with everyday stress — keeping your brain clear, sharp, and resilient into your later years.
A healthy diet, exercise, and stress reduction are important steps to a healthy, happy brain. Yet, you can also reboot your brain power, boost your memory, and nurture your emotional health and resilience with the proper use of medicinal herbs.
In Medicinal Herbs for Better Brain Health, herbalist, naturopathic physician, and director of medical education at Gaia Herbs, Dr. Mary Bove, will introduce you to preventative and symptom specific plant medicines for addressing the effects of stress, hormones, and aging on brain health.
You’ll discover effective natural remedies — some you can create yourself in your kitchen — for alleviating brain stress (including calming down for a better night’s sleep), nourishing and restoring brain cells, slowing memory decline, uplifting your mood, increasing clarity, and amping up cognition.
And you’ll discover medicinal plants that can be of great help in positively affecting your mood and emotional wellness by promoting neurotransmitter function, oxygen supply, and more.
Here are more valuable brain health insights and remedies you’ll discover during this new 5-module training:
- The Brain-Stress Connection, The Sleep Connection, and The Heart Connection
- Adaptogen herbs for protecting the brain
- Stress-protecting herbs for alleviating brain stress and how to use them
- The aspects of brain-aging that can be positively influenced by medicinal herbs and lifestyle changes to promote brain fitness and resilience
- The research behind memory enhancing plants — how they interact with your brain’s physiology and benefit memory
- How to safeguard your memory with bacopa
- User-friendly memory-enhancing recipes — from teas to soups
- Herbal remedies that use nootropic plants for mental clarity and sharpness
- Risk factors that can impact your mood and emotional wellness, as well as herbal remedies to address them
- Relaxing, calming herbal bath blends
- Aromatic herbs to uplift and calm the spirit
- And much more...
What You’ll Discover in These 5 Modules
In this 5-part life-enhancing program, Dr. Bove will guide you through the foundational skills you’ll need to be proactive about your brain health to mitigate hormonal shifts, sleep better, slow down the aging process, and strike a nourishing balance with everyday stress.
Each weekly contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to gain important insights for keeping your brain clear, sharp, and resilient now, and into your later years.
Get Mary Bove - Medicinal Herbs for Better Brain Health download right now!
Read more: https://archive.fo/XG2F9