OptionTiger Courses (CondorMAX and DayTradeMAX)
Elite proprietary intellectual property to trade Iron Condors. Techniques can be applied to credit spreads for a positive return on every trade.
Tame the Iron Condor strategy
And make every Iron Condor pay
What is the single biggest problem facing Iron Condor traders..
Even Advanced Options traders..
Even expert traders will do well four times out of five with Iron condors..
But let's face it..The fifth time, we give it all back. This happens too often…
But not any more...
CondorMAX is the most sophisticated system to trade Iron Condors.
Make your Iron Condors pay every time.
Presenting the CondorMAX System
- Solve the number one problem for traders - CONSISTENCY
- Put an "edge" on every Iron Condor trade
- Manage the trade using proprietary techniques
- Never be scared your Iron Condor will hurt from big moves
- Keeps you at peace knowing your trade is 100% Flash Crash Proof
- Trade can profit regardless of any market sentiment
- Lets you profit at all volatility levels, regardless of whether VIX is at 15 or 50
- Lets you reap benefits of Time Decay, and volatile moves (How cool is that)
- Avoids the big paper losses you face with credit spreads and iron condors
- Can repeat the trade every month, with stocks, ETFs and Indices
- No more "fishing" for good trades..This trade always exists..
- And make Iron Condor trades pay consistently
- Watch the on-demand webinar here..It's FREE..
CondorMAX Intro Video
Watch the video below to learn more..
Testimonials from customers
See what our customers are saying about OptionTiger courses, Proprietary trading systems and the Udemy E-learning platform. Hari is a Top 30 instructor on Udemy worldwide in the Trading and financial markets space with about 5000 students.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and you'll be automatically notified when we add new videos each week. Our channel has over 400 videos and growing.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
CondorMAX Class - Part I
- 1-Class-PartI (61:17)
- 2-Class-Part2 (30:07)
- 3-Class-Part3 (26:17)
- 4-Class-Part4 (26:25)
Read more: http://archive.is/gVpjG