Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System
Discover how to harness your life force energy through Qigong to boost your vitality, rejuvenate your spirit, strengthen your immune system... even slow aging.
Begin working with the vibrational patterns of sound healing to activate the self-healing powers of your organ systems.
Many of the world’s greatest healing practices were developed over thousands of years by ancient Qigong masters in China.
These Qigong masters of millennia past were the original scientists of the subtle body — working with the circulation of chi (life force energy) through coordinated flowing movement and meditation for increased health, happiness, awareness, serenity, longevity, and more.
Their capacity to heal body and mind through focusing on life force energy is now legendary — and eminently practical.
Some of the most important methods that evolved are based on working with sound — vibrational patterns that dislodge and shift stagnant or blocked energy in the body. When we experience trauma or even everyday stressors, we often accumulate dense and blocked energy, which can persist for decades and eventually manifest as disease.
Specific sounds — especially when combined with movement and intention — can help shift these blocks, “charge up” areas with diminished chi, and activate your body’s self-healing capabilities. The result? Greater flow of energy throughout your body, which in turn increases immune system function and overall good health.
A few minutes a day of this type of focused practice can have dramatic effects on your happiness, wellbeing, stress levels, and even on longstanding health issues.
For instance, if you’ve been experiencing stress, insomnia, or a chronic illness like Lyme disease, Parkinson’s, or depression, concentrating your Qigong practice on your lungs and respiratory system can help release and open the flow of energy to renew vitality.
The healing sounds for the lungs also focus on emotional wellbeing, transforming emotions of sadness into compassion for self. As the lungs get healthier, all the organ systems can function better.
The gift of Qigong is that it helps us come back into our bodies to heal in mind, body, and heart every day over a lifetime.
The “Soundness” of Sound Healing
While sound healing through Qigong might initially seem “far out,” it’s actually one of the alternative healing modalities that’s getting the most attention and respect from Western medicine. That’s because it delivers results and fits fairly easily into traditional medical paradigms that embrace sound treatments.
And the Western medical establishment has taken notice. There’s now a growing body of scientific data supporting the wisdom of this ancient lineage and the quantifiable results it delivers.
In Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System, you’ll have the opportunity to master essential daily practices from Wisdom Healing Qigong — the specific lineage taught in this program — that will help you take better energetic care of your body and establish a new baseline of health and a long and vibrant life.
Along with every class session, you’ll receive an extra 10-minute video that will demonstrate how to combine breath, movement, and focused intention with sound to create healing interventions that address specific areas of pain, disease, and dysfunction.
In Qigong practice, different sounds are associated with the five major organ systems (heart, kidney, digestive, liver, lung). As you discover which sounds address which organ systems, you can awaken the biological and energetic resiliency of your entire system — an important foundation for healing and wholeness.
In Chinese medicine, imbalances in the organs and elements within the body are seen as the root of almost all disease, creating opportunities for illness through weakened immune function, low energy, and stagnant chi.
As you work with the subtle energies connected to different organs, you’ll become more adept at creating a healing, nourishing, and balanced flow throughout your body so that you can better prevent disease, boost vitality — and even slow aging.
In short, you’ll benefit from Master Gu’s teachings if you...
- Are open to adding more energy, creativity, and vitality to your daily life
- Would like to release old habits and patterns that compromise health, joy, and a sense of community
- Have difficulty falling asleep or are chronically tired
- Are inspired to contribute to self and the world, but find your energy is low or unfocused
- Want to adopt a heart-centered approach to resolving challenges at work, at home, and in your relationships
- Do yoga or meditation and would like to experience the teachings of Qigong movement and meditation
- Are tired of feeling drained emotionally or physically and want to feel more resilient in body, mind, and heart
- Feel anxious about an injury or chronic or acute illness that would benefit from more energy for healing
- Want to begin doing a daily practice that cultivates joy, serenity, and hope
- Would like to discover how to transform stress and worry into healing emotions
- Want to improve your posture and flexibility of your back and body
- Feel depressed and worried, and would like to experience more happiness
- Would like to meet a community of like-minded people who are striving to better themselves and the world
- Are open to discovering how to rekindle and express compassion for all beings
- Would like to know how to boost your immune system and reduce stress
- Are a parent, caretaker, or helping professional — such as an acupuncturist, nurse, or therapist — and would welcome new tools for bringing more balance and resilience into your care for others
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
During the 7-part program, Master Mingtong Gu will joyfully guide you through the role of chi energy and how to connect heart, mind, and body to cultivate abundant chi flow to enhance your health, happiness, and daily life. Master Gu has selected Wisdom Healing Qigong teachings focused on rejuvenating your immune system, and will guide you in the steps to explore this powerful Qigong lineage and create your own Qigong practice for fostering vibrant health and wellbeing.
This course will feature teachings, demonstrations, and/or guided movements, meditations, and visualizations with Master Gu. Each class session will build harmoniously upon the next, supporting you to incorporate the teachings into your personal practice.
Module 1: Inner Smile
Qigong and the Hidden & Untapped Strength of Our Immune System
Module 2: Relax
Learning to Relax in Mind, Body & Heart
Module 3: Release
Learning How to Transform Stress & Worry Before It Weakens the Immune System
Module 4: Opening
Increase Capacity to Breathe Deeply & Calm the Thyroid and Immune System
Module 5: Replenish
Awaken Courage to Change How You Care for Your Immune System
Module 6: Being in Motion
Invite Graceful Motion to Open & Balance the Immune System
Module 7: Renew
Your Personal Steps to Reboot Your Immune System
Get Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System download right now!