Sean Cooper – Conversation Hacking
“I Thought I Was Doomed To Be Quiet, Shy and Awkward… But New Psychology Enabled Me To Become Twice As Talkative and Confident.
You Can Too! Here’s How…
￫ Here’s Your Chance To FINALLY Stop Feeling Left Out, Ignored And Invisible In Social Situations…
￫ Read On To Discover An Easy Method To Develop a Confident, Attractive Voice Everyone Can Easily Hear…
￫ And I’ll Even Tell You EXACTLY What To Talk About So You Speak Up More Often And Stop Being Called Quiet!
Sean Cooper,Shyness & Social Anxiety Expert
I have a confession to make.
For most of my life, I’ve struggled with people calling me quiet and telling me that I don’t talk much.
(I don’t think most people know these types of comments can actually make someone feel WORSE about themselves.)
I didn’t speak very often.
I could only express myself around my brother and a couple of guys I knew really well.
But around other people, I automatically became quiet and awkward. It felt like I LOST most of my personality, social skills and sense of humor around people I didn’t know well.
If I was around people I didn’t know well, then it felt like my mind was usually blank … I literally had no idea what to say.
And even when I DID speak up once in a while, my voice always sounded weak, timid and unsure.
I would have people asking me to repeat myself … or leaning in to hear me better in loud places … or sometimes even not noticing that I had said something — like I was invisible!
Other times I felt like I “weirded out” anyone I talked to with my incredible self-consciousness, awkwardness and nervousness.
And the most frustrating part was that it felt like I had tried everything to become more confident and social, and it seemed nothing worked…
Whenever I Tried To Act More Social Or Confident, I Just Felt Like A Bad Actor
- I tried putting pressure on myself to think of things to say, but that didn’t work. I just couldn’t find things to talk about when I didn’t know someone well. I was terrified of creating awkward silences because I would often simply run out of things to say.
- I tried to “fake it ’til I made it” and forced myself to talk louder, but that didn’t work. I always sounded serious, tense and robotic. Nothing seemed to help me speak with more expressiveness and charisma.
- I tried to “expand my comfort zone” and socialize with GROUPS of people, but that didn’t work. I ended up feeling awkward, left out and ignored. I was always that guy at the edge of the group listening to everyone else talk.(I could often talk to a person one-on-one okay, but as soon as someone who I didn’t know joined in, I crawled back into my shell. This made it extremely hard to make new friends or get a girlfriend.)
- And even if I did manage to successfully act more confident for a bit, the change never stuck. I always slid back to being my old shy, quiet, introverted self after just a few minutes, hours or days.
The reason why I’m sharing this with you is to make a point…
When you continue to struggle with the same basic problems over and over again, year after year…
You Really Start To Believe You’re Hopeless At Talking To People
In the beginning, I had tried to change. But now I started to DOUBT if it really was possible for me to improve.
- Maybe I just hated small talk and didn’t have much in common with people?
- Maybe being quiet and not talking much was just my introverted personality, and I should accept it?
- Maybe I’ll never be able to live life like a normal person who can just talk to people comfortably and make friends easily?
Finally, after struggling ALONE with being a quiet, shy and awkward guy for most of my life…
I finally decided to swallow my pride and search for advice.
But that didn’t go too well, either…
Here’s Why Most Conversation & Social Skills Advice Out There Doesn’t Work If You’re Shy, Quiet and Introverted…
I’m a big nerd, and when I get interested in a topic, I read EVERYTHING I can about it.
So I decided to spend several months going through every article, book and course that was even a little bit related to conversation and social skills.
I searched the internet for articles, I read the bestselling “Conversation Tips” books at the bookstore, I listened to audio programs and video seminars on confidence.And guess what?
In the beginning, I was very disappointed.
Most of the books I found in the bookstore and the library didn’t help. They just said things like…
“smile” … “be a good listener” … “stand up straighter” … “be interested in other people”
And as I read book after book, I thought to myself:
How did this JUNK even get published!?!!
It was just common sense, packaged into a book.
And it seemed like the point of the books was not even to help readers, but to make the authors … rich and famous!
So if you haven’t yet found any advice that’s actually helped you become better at talking to people, then I’ve got some good news:
It’s Not Your Fault!
The truth is, most of the common advice out there is written by people who have never had to struggle with a REAL lack of confidence or poor conversation skills themselves!
Most of the articles and books out there are written by phony self help gurus and motivational speakers who just repeat whatever advice “sounds good” to them!
Now, I know it’s natural to ASSUME that if someone has a book on “confidence” or “conversation” published, then they MUST know what they are talking about…
But think about it: If THEY have never had problems like the ones WE have…
Like not knowing what to say … or being too quiet … or freezing up around groups of people…
Then how would THEY know what advice actually works?
All they can do is repeat the same useless advice they read from some other “expert” and HOPE that it will work for you.
Which led me to realize…
If I Really Wanted To Improve, Then I Had To Go Deeper With My Research…
It was only after I went PAST all that useless “common advice” and started learning from other more FORBIDDEN SOURCES that I noticed dramatic improvements in my conversation abilities.
What types of sources? I’m talking about…
- Secrets on how to be charming from “pick up artists.” You know, the guys who spend morning until night figuring out ways to talk their way into sex.(I uncovered their private internet forums and found their secrets to make people like you and form extremely quick connections just by saying certain specific phrases to people.)
- Simple tricks from top Hollywood actors to instantly make your voice loud, expressive and charismatic so that people will be drawn towards you instead of ignoring you.(I spent hours going through the top trainings by the #1 voice coaches in the country … so I could discover how to never be called quiet again.)
- Little-known modern psychology research into the way people communicate from top universities like Harvard, Yale and Stanford. These schools publish papers and books that reveal the hidden patterns that most conversations follow.(You can memorize and use these same patterns in your everyday conversations so you always know the right thing to say next and never have to worry about awkward silences again.)
- And many more sources… confident body language fixes from former FBI agents… how to remain calm even in arguments and deal with difficult people using old Buddhist techniques… and I could go on and on…
Basically, I’m Willing To Learn From Anybody…
To overcome my own difficulties with making conversations, I became an information sponge.
In the beginning, progress was painful:
- I had to read through 5 psychology papers just to learn one “golden nugget” that improved my ability to make conversation.
- I had to hunt down expensive courses on persuasion and sales… just to learn a couple of tricks to making great first impressions.
- I had to uncover private forums and encrypted websites where masters of psychology and dating share ideas and techniques freely, safe from the prying eyes of the outside world.
I took the techniques I learned about and tested them out on myself in the real world.
Now, only a few of the ideas and techniques I tried out made any difference. Most of them were pretty useless.
But I kept going. I slowly discovered more of the golden useful ideas… and even started to DEVELOP my own techniques…
And guess what happened?
After spending my whole life being miserably withdrawn in social situations… and weirding out anyone I talked to with my incredible awkwardness and nervousness…
I Was More Amazed Than Anyone When I Started To Actually Become GOOD At Talking To People…
I was truly changing the way people responded to me in conversations:
- First of all, people stopped calling me quiet. And they also stopped saying things to me like “you don’t talk much.” (Which I used to hear ALL the time!)
- Second, instead of awkwardly listening off to the side in social situations, I was able to turn on my brain, turn off my nervousness, and actually speak up.
- Third, I was no longer worried about running out of things to say or creating awkward silences. I could now talk to almost anyone in a relaxed and almost effortless way. (Even people I used to be intimidated of like attractive girls and authority figures!)
I know none of these “accomplishments” are even that impressive. All I really learned to do was talk to people in a normal, confident way.
But for a guy like me — who grew up having basically no friends, no experience with girls, and with really poor social skills — I felt like I had discovered new superpowers.
Within a couple of months, my social life and dating life completely took off. And my career became better than ever because I wasn’t afraid to put myself out there.
The question you’re probably asking now is: How EXACTLY did I do it?
I’ll show you how you can learn all the same conversation techniques I discovered and developed in just a minute…
Now, I realize my story is a bit unusual and you might be somewhat skeptical at this point.
So let me tell you a bit more about me so you know that I really am a real person…
Just to remind you quickly, my name is Sean Cooper.
First of all, you already know that I was very quiet and didn’t talk much. But that’s only part of the story.
I grew up with extremely bad social anxiety… to the point where I couldn’t even make eye contact with people. I couldn’t go to the store without having my armpits dripping with sweat. I couldn’t carry on a simple conversation. I had no friends and felt extremely isolated.
My problem got so bad that about 3 years ago, I made the decision to study psychology books and programs like a maniac and (surprisingly) managed to overcome most of my issues.
Then I decided to teach other people how to overcome shyness and social anxiety… and quickly built a loyal following:
- My articles are read by tens of thousands of people every month.
- I can send out an email newsletter, and within a few hours thousands of shy and socially anxious people will open it to read my advice.
- My program called “The Shyness and Social Anxiety System” is THE most popular product on the internet for overcoming shyness or social anxiety.
I Want To Share With You All The Advanced Conversation Techniques That Took Me Years To Uncover…
Now that you know a bit about me, I’ll continue…
After receiving so much positive feedback about my System, I knew I should figure out more ways to help people struggling with shyness or social anxiety. I knew I should develop solutions for specific problems and frustrations you face daily.
And if you’re still reading this page, then you’re probably here because your conversation skills simply aren’t as good as they should be.
- You wish you knew how to carry on a conversation without awkwardness or worrying about running out of things to say.
- You wish you could just talk to anyone about anything and have it be interesting.
- You wish you could come across as a warm, charismatic person people are drawn to instead of being shy, quiet and reserved.
Well, I’ve got some good news.
I’ve decided to create an all-new program. I’m very proud to announce…
Conversation Hacking is specifically designed for people who are shy, quiet, awkward, nervous and withdrawn in conversations.
It will show you the step-by-step path to become more confident, social and talkative in everyday social situations.
Conversation Hacking is NEW and DIFFERENT than anything else out there because it is based on ideas I’ve uncovered from many different little-known sources. It’s a course that contains the techniques I’ve developed over the years to help literally thousands of shy and socially anxious people all over the world.
So What Exactly Will You Learn In The Conversation Hacking Program?
This is a 4-week program. Each video module will be delivered to you weekly.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll learn:
Module 1: What To Say In Conversations
The first module will show you exactly how to eliminate the problem of “not knowing what to say”.
Once you go through it, you’ll never have to worry about standing there quietly, feeling left out, having a blank mind in social situations or running out of things to say.
- My Step-By-Step Blueprint For What To Say After “Hello.”
When you meet someone new, are you ever confused about what you’re SUPPOSED to talk about? I’ll reveal a step-by-step TEMPLATE you can use to kick start a conversation with almost anyone.
- 5 Ways To Stop Being The Person Who Rarely Says Anything
I’ll show you a couple of simple mental exercises that will break your habit of not talking. These will remove the automatic block in your psychology that makes you not say much in social situations.
- How To Avoid Awkward Silences
My proven techniques for FLOODING your mind with interesting things to say whenever you feel an awkward silence coming up.
- “Ease Into” And Become A Part Of Any Group Conversation
…Even if you’ve always been the person standing nervously at the edge of the group too scared to speak up.
- Stop Running Out Of Things To Say!
Most introverts make these 3 mistakes when talking to people that make their minds go “blank” at the worst times. Stop making these mistakes and you’ll be able to talk and talk like an extrovert.
- “You Don’t Talk Much”
Find out how to get people to stop saying this (and similar comments) to you…
Module 2: Stop Being Called Quiet!
The second module will make you louder, more expressive and more confident in conversations.
You’ll learn how to use your voice to make yourself a warm, charismatic person people are drawn to.
- 3 Simple Steps To Raise The Volume of Your Voice.
Doesn’t it suck when you have to repeat what you said? Especially when you’re already trying to be loud but it seems like there’s an invisible “block” stopping you from raising your volume.
- How To Speak Expressively With Emotion. If you are not expressive enough, then many people will find you boring. It’s as simple as that. I’ll show you how to use the new science of Bioenergetics to remove the inner physical blocks and tensions that stifle you and block your expressiveness.
- Speak Up And Be Heard… Even Around Lots of Strangers.
I’ll give you mental exercises to remove fear so you can avoid having your voice go quiet automatically when there’s lots of people around. (For example, you can talk as loud as you want when you’re alone, but you become quiet and timid in public, at the store, at school or work, etc.)
- How To Develop A Confident, Attractive Voice.
Learn specific vocal exercises from top Hollywood vocal coaches. Do these exercises for just a few minutes a day and you’ll soon be able to project your voice across the room loudly and effortlessly.
- A Simple 2 Minute Trick To Speak With Clarity.
This will make sure everyone hears and understands what you said … the first time! Best of all, it’ll easily eliminate bad habits like mumbling and not pronouncing your words properly.
- Speak As Well As You Write.
If you can write in an intelligent and clear way, but have trouble expressing your thoughts and ideas well when you open your mouth, then I’ll help you fix this. You’ll learn how to express yourself and your ideas clearly and effortlessly to people. How much would this help you with having interesting conversations, winning arguments, in your career, public speaking, etc?
Module 3: Make People Like And Respect You
The reason why you may have a hard time making friends is because you don’t TALK to them in a way that leads to a friendship.
This module will show you how to talk to people in a way that connects with them and makes them like you.
- Is Your Insecurity Turning People Off?
If you’ve ever wondered why people you meet don’t make an effort to get to know you or invite you out, then I’ll reveal the REAL reason why. I’ll also show you how to avoid making the same mistakes in the future so people want to be your friend.
- How To Remove “Negative Energy.”
I’ll show you how to remove the blocks in your inner energy that make you feel negative or closed off. Once these blocks are gone, you’ll find spending time with people becomes enjoyable and relaxing. And best of all, other people will finally seem to like you and enjoy being around you too!
- The “Social Polarization” Secret.
THIS is how some people are able to magnetically attract close friendships to them without doing anything — often without even deserving to have people like them! (Think about how many loud, obnoxious people have tons of attention and friends … this is how they do it.)
- Fun, Natural and Spontaneous…
I’ll give you simple tricks that will make you feel less tense and self-conscious around people you don’t know that well so you can create NEW friendships easily. (This also works amazing if you want to be more attractive to the opposite sex.)
Module 4: The Science Of Self Confidence
If you’re frustrated that you totally lose your confidence and personality around people you don’t know well, then this program will fix that.
You’ll be able to talk to anyone about anything and have it be interesting.
- “Smile” … “Make Eye Contact” … “Stand Up Straighter”
I just described 95% of the ‘advice’ you’ll find in most books on conversation and social skills. In this module you’ll see why advice like this can just make you more nervous — and the techniques that actually work IN THE REAL WORLD for increasing how solidly confident you appear to other people.
- From Awkward And Nervous To Easy And Natural.
I’ll show you my simple 2-minute technique for removing your negative uncomfortable emotions in conversations so people like and enjoy talking to you.
- Avoid Losing Your Personality Around Strangers.
Do you ever feel like you have many separate personalities? One around close friends and family, one that you use at work, and one that makes you become quiet and awkward around people you don’t know well? I’ll show you how to easily be confident, talkative and charming around strangers as if you’ve known them for years.
- Stop Being Seen As “Quiet.”
If you’ve always been known as that quiet girl or shy guy, then I’ll teach you how to reshape the identity other people have of you. I remember this used to be “the quiet one” and really hated it. Luckily, there is one way to change other people’s perception of you quickly.
- Don’t Be Ignored!
How to use the 3 elements of authority to make people pay attention to you when you say something. Once you learn these, you’ll never feel “left out” or invisible again. You’ll also avoid having people seem to not hear what you said.
- The Cure For Self Consciousness.
Don’t you hate that awkward feeling like other people are judging your every action? I’ll show you simple tricks to stop feeling self-conscious almost whenever you want.
But That’s Not All! You Also Get Two BONUS Programs FREE When You Invest Today…
When you decide to invest in the Conversation Hacking Program today, you’ll also get two valuable bonus programs that are not available anywhere else…
The Truth About Having An Interesting Personality
This bonus will explain why some people are magnets for friends and attention… and other people are stuck being ignored and invisible.
The insights and ideas in this report are ones that I’ve spent years learning from different sources on marketing, influence and persuasion.
What I’ve discovered is that there are certain “triggers” that make people immediately see something (or someone) as being popular. This is how some politicians become famous quickly, and why some products are known by almost everyone.
When you know how to use these “triggers” to your advantage, people will start seeing you as being more interesting and desirable to be around. You’ll soon find them paying more attention when you speak, contacting you more often, and even inviting you out to do things.
Last Minute Confidence
One Breakthrough Psychological “Trick” To Get Last Minute Confidence Whenever You Need It Most, Just Before Any Situation
Most confidence advice sucks. It’s obvious and just common sense.
Let me be clear, this bonus video is NOT about:
- “Faking it until you make it”…
- “Walking like you own the place”…
- Dressing well or taking care of your appearance…
- Being prepared…
- Positive thinking…
- Smiling, standing up straight or any other body language tips…
- Facing fear…
- Hypnosis (or NLP)…
- Or pretty much anything else you can think of…
The little-known technique I’ll share with you in this special bonus video is one of my most closely-guarded secrets.
Nobody is teaching it … at least not for confidence.
Actually, I learned this technique ACCIDENTALLY, when I was studying psychology books about something called “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder”.
“Post Traumatic Stress Disorder” is a mental illness. Soldiers who go to war sometimes get it when they are severely traumatized by what they have seen in combat. And when someone has this illness their life becomes a combination of feeling extremely afraid and on edge for no reason, or feeling emotionally numb.
It’s a terrible thing to have to live with.
Fortunately, modern psychology has developed some extremely powerful techniques to help people who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder stay in control of their emotions.
And what I realized is that if this technique can literally transform people who are being RIPPED and torn apart inside by their emotions and memories … then it would be ten times as effective for people who have less extreme problems like a lack of confidence!