Tradeguider - VSA Stocks Trading
- Does VSA predict major moves? Yes it does!
- Learn how to detect the actual market moves before they happen
- Features Philip Friston - UK Fund Manager
- Over 15 hours of educational content
Learn how to identify trading candidates, define entry points, manage the trade and determine an exit strategy
Join us for a unique educational course which will enable you to master the art of selecting the right trading candidates to give you the highest probability, low risk trades.
Over 15 hours of highly interactive accelerated learning, over 4 sessions, to kick start your stocks trading
This seminar is applicable to day traders, swing and position traders as well as options traders. See how a Fund Manager and VSA expert reviews charts and learn the secrets they use to find trading candidates. Professional traders pick stocks differently than amateurs do, find out how to operate like a professional.
Here is just some of the learning points covered:
Identify trigger numbers based on previous supply and demand areas
- How to identify the playing field - trend channels - with supply and demand lines on overbought and oversold zones
- How to correctly interpret company accounts to determine the underlying strength \ weakness of its balance sheet
- How to use fundamental analysis combined with VSA to identify stocks that are likely to break out of a trading range and produce results quickly
- How to scan the Stock Market using key Wyckoff principles to identify stocks that are acting stronger or weaker than the parent index
- When to ignore media stories and how to analyse the news to buy and sell stocks when the "Smart Money" do
- How to use 50% Fibonacci retracements in a trend channel to identify accumulation zones and distribution zones
- How to identify low risk high probability stock trades using VSA
- How to correctly use the Trend Cluster concept on a daily, weekly or monthly chart to find overhead resistance and underlying support
- How to correctly analyse a company's annual accounts looking at the Ex Dividend, Ex Rights and Ex Scrip to look at the underlying performance
Get Tradeguider - VSA Stocks Trading download right now!